On June 27, 2018, the Romanian Civil Aviation Authority (AACR) organized a meeting with Romanian air operators holding an Air Operator Certificate.
The agenda of the meeting was based on the following main topics:
- the conduct and results of the surveillance activity carried out by AACR and
- standardized implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) no. 965/2012 with all subsequent amendments and completions.
On this occasion, the first edition of the "RoCAA Continuous monitoring Bulletin" was presented, a document through which AACR aims to present the most common non-conformities resulting from audits and inspections performed by AACR in the field of flight operations, in order to initiate a self-assessment. by those interested in order to avoid the identification by the AACR of those non-conformities in the surveillance activity.
The meeting, which was attended by representatives of 19 air operators out of a total of 21 air operators holding an Air Operator Certificate, took place in the "Gheorghe Militaru" Amphitheater of the Higher School of Civil Aviation.
Below you can download the presentations from this meeting:
- Risk based oversight planning;
- The results of the surveillance activity carried out in the field of flight operations;
- RoCAA Continuous monitoring bulletin;
- Elaboration and acceptance of a Plan of corrective measures;
- Management of change;
- Training inspections;
- Air transport of dangerous goods;
- Training cabin crew members on aero-medical and assistance issues;
- SAFA / SACA results;
- Operational Suitability Data;
- CO: OPS PBN;
- Upcoming mandates by EASA.