- PIAC-CJ Ed. 1/2020
The proposals will be sent to AACR until 23.03.2020, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- PIAC REG ed2 2020 Draft 2
The proposals will be sent to AACR until 16.03.2020, at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Mechanism for notifying integrity incidents
- Amdt 3 at ed. 1 PIAC-OPS
The proposals will be sent to AACR, until 31.01.2020, at the e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- PIAC-SOA Draft 3
The proposals will be sent to AACR until 24.01.2020, at the e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposals to modify the annex to the MTI Order no. 1,305 / 2012 regarding the approval of the tariffs charged by the Autonomous Authority „Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority“ for the performance of the activities for which competences were delegated to it by the Ministry of Transports.
The observations / proposals to modify / complete the text of the new annex of the Order regarding the approval of the tariffs charged by AACR can be sent no later than December 24, 2019, to the e-mail address: email@example.com, by filling in the standard form “External consultation ”Attached.
- The deadline for submitting observations / proposals to amend / supplement the text of the new annex of the Order on approving the tariffs charged by AACR is extended until January 17, 2020
- The result of the consultation process for the regulation of PIAC-AW-145 ed. 2 amnd.2 “Civil Aviation Procedures and Instructions - Authorization and Oversight of Part-145 Maintenance Organizations” can be found here.
- Given that the recognition of the national NDT body is part of the process of aligning the national certification requirements of NDT operators with those of EN4179 / NAS410, AACR publishes the draft edition 1/2019 of "Administrative procedure for the recognition of the national aeronautical board NDT NANDTB) by the AACR ", for the purpose of analyzing and formulating comments / additions, if any.
The draft of the 1/2019 edition of the above mentioned procedure can be obtained here: * .zip / * .rar. The observations / completions can be sent to AACR until December 20, 2019, at the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Last update: 21/08/2020, 10:52:23